Friday, October 16, 2009

#770 - Last Midterm

ENGLISH

Well, it has been another while since my last entry. Anyway, this week is the first week of midterm in my campus. Because this semester I only take three courses, one of them is thesis (final assignment), I don't have that full schedule these two weeks, not like other midterms which I have had before.

In fact, as of Thursday afternoon which was the fourth day, I am FREE of exam!! haha... . My two exams were held on Tuesday and Thursday, leaving me with 10 days ahead free from daily campus activities (but not from thesis tho).

Anyway, next week (on Saturday the 24th), I'm taking the official IELTS test. Wew, I have already paid for it, which cost USD 180 (lucky last Monday, when I did the payment, the price of dollar went down a bit, which saved me some rupiah (but when I did the transaction, the price had rised about Rp 200,- tho since I last saw it)). Well, USD 180 is much and I must nail this one! :)

Btw, lately, it's getting cooler in Bandung as some rain has dropped, some was even pouring. The bad news is that somehow the cooler weather makes my appetite goes up a bit, damnit. Lately, sometimes around midnight, I somehow become starving!! WTF!! That's bad!! haha...

Anyway, last week I bought Stephanie Meyer's novel, titled "The Host". I haven't read it yet tho since I barely have time to read. Well, I bought the imported one, which cost only about Rp 20,000.- more than the translation edt, hehe... .

::: "The Host"

::: Suniaraja Fried Chicken I had last Wednesday

BAHASA INDONESIA

Yah, udah berapa lama lagi deh sejak posting terakhirku. Ngomong2, minggu ini adalah minggu UTS pertama di kampusku. Karena semester ini aku hanya mengambil tiga mata kuliah, salah satunya skripsi (tugas akhir), aku jadi tidak memiliki jadwal UTS yang padat dua minggu ini seperti dulu2.

Malah, Kamis siang kemarin yang merupakan hari keempat, aku sudah BEBAS dari ujian loh!! haha... . Dua ujianku diadakan hari Selasa dan Kamis, meninggalkan sepuluh hari ke depan bebas dari kegiatan kampus (tapi tidak dari skripsi deh).

Ngomong2, minggu depan (tanggal 24 hari Sabtu) aku akan mengambil tes resmi IELTS nih. Wew, aku juga sudah bayar, seharga 180 dollar Amerika (untungnya Senin waktu aku bayar, harga dollar lagi turun dikit jadi lumayan lah bisa menghemat dikit (tapi waktu aku melakukan transaksi harganya uda naik sekitar Rp 200,- dari terakhir aku cek)). Yah, 180 dollar tetap aja banyak dan aku harus berhasil di tes ini! :)

Btw, akhir2 ini, Bandung semakin dingin nih karena sudah beberapa kali hujan, malah beberapa diantaranya hujan lebat. Berita buruknya adalah karena suatu hal cuaca dingin koq membuat aku jadi gampang laper yah? Sial. Akhir2 ini parahnya sekitar tengah malam jadi lapar nih!! WTF!! Bahaya!! haha

Ngomong2, minggu lalu aku membeli novelnya Stephanie Meyer berjudul "The Host". Aku belum membacanya sih karena belum ada waktu untuk itu. Aku beli yang impor deh, yang harganya cuma beda Rp 20.000,- dari yang edisi terjemahan, hehe... .

No comments:

Post a Comment