Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#739 - Bandung for A Day

ENGLISH

Yesterday I went back to Bandung. This trip to Bandung is for an interview in my campus for the continuity of my scholarship. About it, the scholarship is based on my GPA. So, whether or not I'm going to get the scholarship for the next semester depends on my GPA last semester. Unfortunately for me, 10 credits of my courses last semester (I took a total of 23 credits last semester) are still blank. I mean, the score hasn't been published yet. The other 13 credits, I got A on all of them (hahahahaha...). Therefore, because those 10 credits were still blank, my "current" GPA is 2.26 now, not qualified for the scholarship. However, since that's still not my final GPA (it's 2.26 because it's "assumed" that I get E on those 10 credits, while actually the score hasn't been input-ed yet and I'm sure my GPA is higher than the 'required' level which is 3.00 and even sure that it's higher than 3.80, hehe) my proposal is still going to be processed. Phiuhh, thanks God.

Well, nothing much I did here in Bandung, mainly because my car is not here for now. The internet connection has been kinda crappy but lucky enough it's working right now so I can publish this entry.

Tomorrow morning I'm catching Argo Wilis back to Yogyakarta which will depart at 7 AM. Holiday continues...

::: the locomotive of Argo Wilis I caught yesterday.

::: too salty and too much peppered beefsteak I had on train yesterday

BAHASA INDONESIA

Kemarin aku balik ke Bandung. Perjalananku ke Bandung kali ini adalah untuk wawancara di kampus tentang kelanjutan beasiswaku. Tentang itu, beasiswaku bergantung pada IP Semester (IPS). Jadi, apakah aku mendapat beasiswa atau tidak semester depan ya tergantung pada IPS-ku semester kemarin. Sayangnya untuk aku, 10 sks dari mata kuliahku semester kemarin belum keluar nilainya (aku mengambil 23 sks kemarin). Sementara 13 sks lain sudah ada nilainya, aku dapat A di semuanya (hahahahaha...). Makanya, karena 10 sks itu masih kosong, IPSku "sekarang ini" adalah 2,26, tidak cukup baik untuk beasiswanya. Namun, karena nilai itu belum nilai final (nilainya jadi 2,26 karena yang 10 sks itu "diasumsikan" nilainya E, padahal sebenarnya nilainya belum dimasukkan saja, dan aku yakin koq IPSku jelas lebih tinggi dari syarat beasiswa yaitu 3,00 malah aku cukup yakin kalo di atas 3,80) jadi proposalku masih bisa diproses. Phiuhh, terima kasih Tuhan.

Yah, tidak ada banyak hal yang aku lakukan di Bandung ini, terutama karena mobilku kan nggak disini sekarang. Koneksi internet agak parah tapu beruntung juga sekarang jalan jadi bisa posting. n has been kinda crappy but lucky enough it's working right now so I can publish this entry.

Besok aku akan balik ke Yogyakarta lagi naik Argo Wilis yang berangkat jan 7 pagi. Liburan berlanjut...

1 comment:

  1. Are the most common things people experience as a result of a high pressure
    system movement. The last time was two years ago.
    The city of Birmingham is another interesting place you cannot afford to miss.
    It will feel cooler in the southeast because of the
    air is descending, it becomes a hurricane. Warming air and oceans mean more moisture in the
    air, rain can come down in some strange colors.


    My web page; chasing the storm

    ReplyDelete