Sunday, May 03, 2009

#709 - "Exciting" Weekend

ENGLISH

Please note that the word "exciting" on the title of this entry is between quote marks. Well, it's exciting mainly because of the reason I mentioned in my previous entry, because last week is finally over, haha. Weekend marks the end of that tiring week and as the start of the new relaxing and super exciting week.

However, still this weekend is not that exciting, this is why there are "" marks bracketing the word exciting, haha... . I think I just kinda underestimated one assignment: seminar's final paper. On my original plan, I spared 7 hours this weekend to finish it, all of them on Saturday late night (of course extended to Sunday dawn, hahahaha). Well, actually I enjoy making that kinda assignment, I think I kinda like making papers. However, as the seven hours ran out, I had only finished about 55% of it!! WTF!! The materials I took this semester for seminar is kinda that much I think, hmmm.

Of course, this Sunday I must finish it since the assignment is due one Wednesday. It's kinda a 'rush' because this Sunday I have to go to bed early since I have to get up at 3 AM. Yea, tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to Jakarta for a company visit. The first exciting thing about the new week, haha... . Therefore I was in a rush finishing the paper and it was not that 'fun', haha... . But now finally it's DONE!! Yeah... . Well, not 100% tho, but it is already 97% done I think. So in total, I spent like 13 hours to finish it, instead of 7.

That's pretty much what I have done this weekend, working on one big final assignment, hahaha...

BAHASA INDONESIA

Perhatikan bahwa kata "exciting" di judul dari posting ini berada di antara tanda kutip. Hmm, memang wiken ini menarik karena ya seperti alasan yang aku tulis di posting sebelumnya, yaitu karena akhirnya minggu lalu terlewati sudah, haha. Wiken kan menandai berakhirnya minggu yang melelahkan dan sebagai pemula dari minggu yang santai dan menyenangkan neh.

Namun, tetap saja wiken ini tidak semenyenangkan itu. Nah, dari sinilah tanda kutip "" muncul mengurung kata exciting, haha... . Aku rasa aku 'meremehkan' sebuah tugas: tugas akhir makalah seminar. Nah, di rencana awalku, aku menyedakan waktu 7 jam untuk menyelesaikannya, kesemuanya di Sabtu malam sekali (yang tentu saja berlanjut hingga Minggu subuh, hahahaha). Hmm, sebenernya aku suka sih mengerjakannya, kayanya memang aku suka bikin tugas kaya gitu. Nah, namun begitu tujuh jam habis, aku baru menyelesaikan 55% doank lho!! WTF!! Rasanya sih emang materi yang aku bahas semester ini lumayan banyak deh, hmmm.

Tentu saja, Minggu ini aku harus menyelesaikannya soalnya tugasnya harus dikumpul Rabu. Bener-bener keburu-buru karena Minggu ini aku haris tidur awal neh soalnya nanti harus bangun jam 3 subuh. Yea, besok (Senin) aku akan ke Jakarta untuk ikutan Kunjungan Perusahaan. Ini adalah hal menarik pertama dari minggu yang baru, haha... . Makanya aku tadi buru2 juga menyelesaikannya dan jadi kurang 'asik' aja bikinnya, haha... . Yah, yg penting sekarang sudah SELESAI!! Yeah... . Hmm, blum 100% bener sih, tp udah sekitar 97% rasanya. Jadi, totalnya aku menghabiskan waktu 13 jam untuk mengerjakannya dari rencana awal yang hanya 7 jam.

Itu sih kurang lebih apa kerjaanku weekend ini, bekerja pada salah satu tugas akhir yang besar, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment