Wednesday, February 18, 2009

#671 - Updates

ENGLISH

So, I haven't updated anything for a while. My week so far has been ordinary, just those other days, busy days on campus, et cetera. Last week I went karaokeing, etc, haha...

Anyway, today I had my third seminar presentation and I think it went pretty well. In the afternoon my friends and I went to BSM to play bowling. Well, it was my second time playing bowling in Bandung, the first one was on August 2006 (I already searched for it and apparently at that time I didn't write it here, haha).

Then, this evening I watched the first group performance of this season's American Idol. I think, the best of the male contestants was Danny Gokey, no question. He sang "Hero" greatly, eventho I agree with Simon that it's still not fantastic yet. However I think that performance showed that he is promising. Michael Sarver did good but I kinda expect more from him. About the girls, I think the best were Tatiana del Toro and Ann Marie Boskovich. I dunno why the judges criticized Ann Marie since I think she wasn't that bad. Alexis Grace was interesting but I still prefer the former two, hmmm... .

So, my pick for this week for the top 12: Danny Gokey (male), Tatiana del Toro (female), and Michael Sarver (next top vote getter).

::: Chicken Sate I had last week

::: Suniaraja Fried Chicken I had last week

::: pizza, beef bruscheta, and chicken oriental spaghetti I bought last Sunday

::: one spot at the bowling alley

::: so many chicken, haha

BAHASA INDONESIA

Yah, uda lama juga ya kaga update. Mingguku biasa saja seh sejauh ini, cuma hari2 biasa lainnya, sibuk di kampus, dll. Minggu lalu sekalian karaokean, dll, haha...

Ngomong2, hari ini aku menjalani presentasi ketiga seminarku dan rasanya baik2 saja sih. Siangnya aku dan teman2 ke BSM sekalian main bowling. Anyway, ini adalah kedua kalinya loh main bowling di Bandung, yang pertama adalah bulan Agustus 2006 lalu (hmm, aku udah ngoprek nih blog dan ternyata waktu itu aku kaga tulis ceritanya disini, haha).

Trus, malam ini aku nonton penampilan grup pertama dari American Idol musim ini. Aku rasa, tang terbaik dari kontestan laki2 adalah Danny Gokey, tanpa ragu deh. Dia nyanyi "Hero" dengan bagus, walau aku setuju dengan Simon kalo itu masih belum fantastis. Namun, aku rasa penampilan itu menunjukkan kalau dia itu menjanjikan. Michael Sarver bagus sih, cuma rasanya dia bisa jauh lebih bagus deh. Tentang perempuannya, aku rasa yang terbaik adalah Tatiana del Toro dan Ann Marie Boskovich. Aku heran koq jurinya bilang Ann Marie jelek yah, padahal rasanya gak jelek gitu ah. Alexis Grace menarik sih tapi koq aku lebih suka dua yang pertama yah, hmmm...

Jadi, pilihanku untuk minggu ini untuk 12 besar adalah: Danny Gokey (laki2), Tatiana del Toro (perempuan), Michael Sarver (voting tertinggi selanjutnya)

No comments:

Post a Comment