Friday, January 23, 2009

#657 - Updates

ENGLISH

So, this evening I'm going back to Yogyakarta catching Turangga Express, hahaha... . Well, these two days have been kinda ordinary for me tho, just the other ordinary college days. Yesterday, my friends and I went to Cibadak to buy paper for certificates, then we went to some places to hang out. I had some agendas to do which were to buy gifts now, haha... . Because of the many agendas I had to split it to two days.

Anyway, nothing much to write now tho. It's just that now I'm watching 2009 Australian Open. It's pretty cool, haha... :)

::: Cheese, Chocolate, and Milk Surabi (I prefer the ordinary surabi tho, haha)

::: ourseafood meal at D'Cost

BAHASA INDONESIA

Jadi, nanti malam aku akan balik ke Yogyakarta naik Kereta Turangga neh, hahaha... . Yah, dua hari ini sih biasa saja sih untuk aku, cuma hari kuliah biasa lainnya. Kemarin aku dan temen2 pergi ke Cibadak untuk beli kertas untuk sertifikat, trus jalan2 deh. Ada beberapa agenda yang harus dilakukan dalam rangka beli oleh2. Karena banyaknya agenda itu sampe harus dibagi ke dua hari.

Ngomong2, nggak banyak yang bisa ditulis sekarang neh. Cuma sekarang aku lagi nonton 2009 Australian Open. Keren loh, haha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment