Monday, January 12, 2009

#651 - Over The Weekend

ENGLISH

So, this weekend has kinda been ordinary for me. I just enjoyed myself mostly at home, hahaha... :) Anyway, this afternoon I bought train ticket to go back to Bandung this Sunday. Well, I also bought tickets for homecoming next week for Chinese New Year, wehehehe... . Yea, this January is probably one of some months with most frequency to go back and forth between Yogyakarta and Bandung for holiday, I guess, hmmm... .

Anyway, on the Train Ticket's Reservation Center, before buying the tickets, we gotta fill form first, manually. By manually, it means we need pen to write. So, there were FIVE pens this afternoon on the table, and apparently FOUR of them were already 'expired', WTF!! Well, to me it's just kinda unprofessional. If it was only one or two (out of five), it might still be okay, but four out of five? C'Mon!!

::: Soto Kadipiro I had Sunday morning after church

::: a tasty 'Bebek Goreng Kremes' (Kremes Fried Duck) I had Sunday afternoon

::: a delicious Tenderloin Teppanyaki I had Sunday evening (ah, the last time I enjoyed this meal was this time, hmmm)

::: Yogyakarta Tugu Railway Station (main entrance)

::: Bakso I had this afternoon

BAHASA INDONESIA

Weekend ini sebenernya biasa saja untuk saya sih. Aku menikmati waktuku kebanyakan di rumah saja, hahaha... :) Ngomong2, siang tadi aku beli tiket kereta api untuk balik ke Bandung Minggu ini. Hmm, aku juga sekalian aja beli tiket untuk mudik lagi pas Tahun Baru Imlek ntar, wehehehe... . Ya, Januari ini kayanya adalah salah satu dari beberapa bulan dengan frekuensiku paling banyak untuk bolak-balik Yogyakarta - Bandung deh ya untuk liburan, kayanya seh, hmmm... .

Ngomong2, di Pusat Reservasi Tiket Kereta tadi, sebelum beli tiket kan tentu aja kita harus mengisi formulir dulu, secara manual. Maksudnya secara manual adalah kita harus menulisnya dengan pena. Nah, ada LIMA buah pena yang tersedia siang tadi di meja pengisian formulirnya dan ternyata EMPAT di antaranya udah macet, WTF!! Hmm, menurutku koq itu rada gak profesional yah. Kalo cuma satu atau dua lah (dari lima) aku sih masih maklum saja, tapi kalo sampai empat dari lima? Ayolah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment