Tuesday, December 09, 2008

#633 - Updates

ENGLISH

Today, officially the final examination weeks start. So, today I had my first final exam, which was mathematical modeling. For this one, we were told that the materials would be chapter 4, 5, and 7. In fact, this morning, all the questions came from chapter 6, 7, 8, and 9. Well, lucky during the classes I managed to do all the assignments so I still remembered many of them well, wahahahahaha... . We will see. Anyway, tomorrow I'll have my second exam which is Optimum Control. Wish Me Luck! haha...

Anyway, this weekend has been okay for me. For some time I forgot that last Monday was a holiday. No wonder Bandung was so crowded because of the long weekend, hahaha... . O yea, Kompas is so cool. Last Saturday there was an envelope in front of my room. Apparently, two vouchers to watch any movie in 21 each Rp 15,000.- were inside, not bad!! hahaha

O yea, yesterday I watched the finale of TAR 13, and Nick & Starr won the race!! Well, no wonder tho since I believe they were the strongest team this season. Anyway, TARA 3's final leg should have been like TAR 13's, it was so cool!! The task where they gotta remember all their journeys on TAR 13 was soo cool!! Hmmm!!

::: two vouchers, hmmm

::: bakso and es teler I ate yesterday

::: my meal at Rice Bowl for dinner yesterday

::: pizza and oriental chicken rice I bought today

::: Nick & Starr running through the 150 clue boxes on the cool task

::: all teams of TAR 13 minus Toni & Dallas (I bet they were still in Russia working on the passports, hmmm)

note: TAR 13 photos are taken from the official website.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hari ini, secara resmi minggu ujian akhir dimulai deh. Jadi, hari ini aku ada ujian yang pertama, yaitu pemodelan matematika. Untuk yang satu ini, kita dikasi tahu kalau bahannya adalah bab 4, 5, dan 7. Tapi tadi soalnya dari ba 6, 7, 8, dan 9. Hmm, untung sih aku memperhatikan di kelas dan membuat tugas-tugas yang diberikan jadinya tadi kan masih ingat dan bisa bikin deh, wahahahahaha... . Liat nanti aja deh. Ngomong2, besok ujian kedua neh yaitu Kontrol Optimum. Doakan yah! haha...

Ngomong2, wiken ini biasa aja untuk aku. Aku beberapa waktu lupa loh kalo Senin kemarin tuh tanggal merah. Makanya Bandung rame banget deh karena long weekend, hahaha... . O iya, Kompas hebat deh. Kemarin Sabtu ada sebuah amplop di depan kamar. Ternyata isinya adalah 2 voucher untuk nonton di 21 dari Kompas masing-masing senilai Rp 15.000,-, lumayan!! hahaha

O iya, kemarin aku nonton final dari TAR 13, dan Nick & Starr memenangkan race!! Hmmm, nggak heran sih soalnya aku percaya kalau mereka memang tim terkuat season ini. Ngomong2, harusnya babak final TARA 3 ya seseru TAR 13 ini deh yang keren banget dah!! Tugas dimana mereka harus mengingat perjalanan mereka di TAR bener2 hebat deh!! Hmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment