Sunday, November 23, 2008

#625 - Weekend Story

ENGLISH

So, last Friday I was sick. I think I was food poisoned (the last time I was food-poisoned was this time), eventho I don't really know why tho. However, I then still managed to be present on the 1 PM class tho.

Because of that, I had a really nice about 11 hours sleep that night, LOL. It's good that on Saturday I was healthy again, phiuhh... .

Overall, my weekend this time was okay. I kinda enjoyed myself and chilled out, hmmm... . Anyway, I haven't watched the newest James Bond Movie, Quantum of Solace tho (poor me). However, because most reviews I read are negative, so I kinda lost my interest on this one tho, hmmm... . Now I kinda am more interested with Journey to The Center of The Earth tho, haha... . Eventho now it's still not played in Bandung yet, dang.

Arrgghh, here we go. Another weekend has ended.

::: mie goreng, kornet, and ma ling which I cooked myself and actually suspect it to be the cause of my illness last Friday, LOL. I might not cook perfectly the cornet or the ma ling tho, hmmm...

::: pizza, lasagna, and garlicheese bread

BAHASA INDONESIA

Jadi, hari Jumat kemarin aku sakit. Aku rasa sih kayanya keracunan makanan de (terakhir kali keracunan makanan adalah pada waktu ini),walau aku ga ngerti kenapa juga sih. Namun, aku masih memaksakan diri untuk hadir di kuliah hari Jumat siang jam 1 tuh.

Karenanya, aku jadi mendapatkan tidur 'bagus' selama sekitar 11 jam malamnya, LOL. Bagusnya hari Sabtu nya jadi sembuh seh, phiuhh... .

Secara keseluruhan, wiken kali ini biasa seh. Ya cuma menikmati diri dan nyantai2 aja, hmm... . Ngomong2, aku belum nonton film terbarunya James Bond, Quantum of Solace ni (kasian bgt). Namun, karena kebanyakan review yang aku baca negatif, entah kenapa aku jadi kehilangan ketertarikan untuk nonton, hmmm... . Sekarang aku jadi malah lebih tertarik buat nonton Journey to The Center of The Earth neh, haha... . Namun sekarang masih belum main di Bandung neh, sial.

Arrgghh, ini dia. Satu wiken lagi terlewati sudah.

No comments:

Post a Comment