Monday, September 15, 2008

#590 - Busy Week

ENGLISH

Hmmm, this week is gonnabe a really busy for me. I have a lot of stuffs to do. Wah, hopefully I can execute all of them well!! hahaha.... :)

Anyway, I dunno why but now I think I have a little problem with my internet connection, hmmm... . Sometimes it's on and sometimes it's off, while the provider said there's nothing's wrong there, weird. Hmmmm....

fried noddle, sardines, and cornet I made last weekend, LOLz

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmmm, minggu ini nampaknya akan menjadi minggu yg sangat menyibukkan neh. Banyak kerjaan yang harus dikerjakan. Wah, semoga aku bisa menyelesaikan semuanya dengan baik deh!! hahaha... :)

Ngomong2, gatau kenapa tapi kayanya ada sedikit masalah sama koneksi internetku deh, hmmm... . Kadang2 nyambung kadang2 engga, padahal katanya nggak ada masalah di providernya, aneh. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment