Saturday, August 30, 2008

#582 - Recent Problems

ENGLISH

Well, recently, problems have been around me, dang, haha... :( Beside the 23 credits problem which really frustrates me (because probably it's the biggest problem this month), there are some other problems I gotta handle. Well, probably the burden is not a hard as I had last April tho, but still, they can potentially frustrate me, haha... . Anyway, finally I see a little shimmering light on the 23 credits problem, hopefully it's a good sign

One recent problem was written on my private blog last week, some other problems also occurred. Some of them probably will be written also on my private blog, haha... ;) Yesterday, another relatively minor problem occurred. Dang. When I was about to accompany my friends (of course I was about to drive my car), I just realized that I got a flat-tire!! DANG!!! Why, Why??? Grrrr.... . Oyea, the last time I got a flat-tire was this time, almost 1.5 years ago.

That's fine tho. At least, handling all of these problems, hopefully I will get used to them and I won't be shocked when I enter the "Real" World later!! haha... . Because seriously, some people try to avoid problems (and causing other (unnecessary) problems to rise and other people gotta do extra works to solve those problems) which truly is not the best way to handle them since we won't learn anything by doing that. The best way is (I think, CMIIW) to face and solve them!! hahaha... :)

::: Flat-tire

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, akhir2 ini, masalah2 koq selalu muncul sih, haha... :( Selain masalah 23 sks yang bener2 bikin pusing dan frustasi itu (soalnya sepertinya masalah ini adalah masalah terbesar bulan ini deh), ada beberapa masalah lain yang harus aku urus. Hmm, mungkin bebannya nggak seberat beban yang harus aku panggul April kemarin sih, tapi tetep aja kan bikin stress, haha... . Ngomong2, akhirnya aku melihat secercah cahaya kecil dalam masalah 23 sks, semoga ini merupakan pertanda baik.

Satu masalah sudah pernah aku tulis di blog private minggu lalu, beberapa masalah lain juga muncul. Beberapa di antaranya mungkin akan aku tulis di blog private juga, haha... ;) Kemarin, satu masalah yang relatif kecil juga muncul. Sial. Waktu mau nganter temen (tentu aja kan aku mesti naik mobil), eh aku baru nyadar kalo ban mobil saya bocor!! SIAL!!! Kenapa, kenapa??? Grrrr.... . Oya, terakhir ban mobilku bocor tu adalah waktu ini, hampir 1,5 tahun yg lalu.

Hmm, gapapa sih. Paling nggak, dengan mengurus semua masalah2 ini, moga2 aku jadi terbiasa dengan tekanan2 itu dan nggak akan terkejut banget waktu memasuki Dunia "Nyata" nanti!! haha... . Soalnya, serius nih, banyak kan orang yang memilih untuk menghindari masalah (dan malah membuat masalah (nggak perlu) lainnya untuk muncul dan orang lain jadi harus bekerja ekstra untuk menyelesaikannya) yang tentu bukan cara terbaik untuk berhadapan dengannya. Cara terbaik (menurutku, CMIIW) ya dengan menghadapinya dan berusaha mengatasinya!! hahaha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment