Monday, August 18, 2008

#576 - Holiday is Over

ENGLISH

Anyway, eventually today my 2.5 months holiday officially is over. Damn. Eventho I didn't really have that 2.5 months holiday (probably just about 1 month a bit more since I gotta go back Bandung - Yogyakarta to take care of some stuffs related to the Department Student Council Thingy, hmmm...). Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to my 5th semester routine college life, hahaha... . Damn, tomorrow my first lecture is gonnabe at 7 AM (arrrggghh, soo morning, LOL). About the 23 credits thingy, well, Wish Me Luck and The Best!! I gotta work on that this week!! Hmmm... .

For example of my problem: I have 2 lectures which will start at 7 AM tomorrow: Indonesian Language and Linear Control. It means that I gotta release one of them if the schedule stays the same, hmmm... . I gotta make sure first about all the scheduling, hmmm... .

Anyway, today I also supervised the third day of Ospek Jurusan (Department Orientation Week) in my department. It was fun, but also tiring, hahaha... .

BAHASA INDONESIA

Pada akhirnya, hari ini liburan 2,5 bulan ku usai sudah secara resmi. Sial. Walau sebenernya liburanku nggak ada 2,5 bulan sih (mungkin cuma 1 bulan lebih dikit soale aku kan harus bolak-balik Bandung - Yogyakarta mulu neh untuk mengurus hal2 yang berhubungan sama Himpunan Mahasiswa, hmmm....). Besok aku akan balik ke kegiatan rutin kuliah di semester 5, hahaha... . Sial, masa besok kuliah pertamaku jam 7 pagi sih (arrrggghh, koq pagi amat seh, LOL). Oya, tentang 23 sks itu, Doakan Saya yang Terbaik yah!! Aku harus mengurusnya nih minggu ini!! Hmmm... .

Contoh masalahku mengenai hal ini: Aku harusnya besok pagi ada 2 kuliah yang dimulai jam 7 pagi: Bahasa Indonesia dan Kontrol Linear. Hmm, artinya kan aku harus melepas salah satu jika jadwalnya tetap begini, hmmm.... . Aku harus memastikan jadwalnya dulu sih, hmmm... .

Ngomong2, hari ini aku juga mengawasi hari ketiga dari Ospek Jurusan di jurusanku neh. Menyenangkan sih tapi sekaligus melelahkan, hahaha... .

No comments:

Post a Comment