Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#520 - One Damn Month

ENGLISH

Okay, now it has been about one month since my beloved laptop broke down. Last week when I brought my laptop to hp service center, they promised me this week's Monday (which is yesterday) it would have been fixed. However, last Friday when I called them to ask about the progress, they said the spare part they got from Jakarta was error and they gotta reorder again and it would arrive on Monday. So yes, there's no chance it's gonnabe okay on Monday. Shoot. They usually need 1 day to assemble the spare part and test it. So assuming it's alright I thought it would have been finished today (Tuesday). Monday afternoon, I called them and they said I could probably take it Wednesday morning. Okay, I'm fine with Wednesday. Today, they called me and said that they have fixed the problem (wah! I was relieved for a while). Why a 'while'? Because I had a bad feeling about it.

However, they found another problem (DAMN!!). Apparently the sound device was also broken! What!?!? Before, there was no sound produced by the speaker and I could only hear really low voice when I plug the earphone in. Nowthey said that if we plug the earphone in, it would work normally but still, there's no sound produced without the earphone. Dang!! Okay, so I asked them to check it and also the important part, the ethernet connection. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna ring them again. Thursday is national holiday so probably I will get my laptop back next Friday. Shoot... :(

Anyway, April has really been a damn month. My error laptop, a lot of things to do on campus (the election, the 'Company Visit', the assignments, etc), and some clashes (I will write another one about it within some days in my private blog). Phiuhhh..... . I'm so relieved now after I pass all those things, but the laptop thingy still haunts me...

BAHASA INDONESIA

Oke, sekarang sudah hampir sebulan neh sejak laptop tercinta saya rusak. Minggu lalu waktu aku bawa laptopku ke pusat servisnya hp, mereka janji tu Senin minggu ini (yang berarti kemarin) laptopku akan sudah beres. Namun, Jumat kemarin kan aku telpon mereka untuk nanya kemajuan pengerjaan dan mereka bilang spare part yang mereka dapat dari Jakarta tu rada error makanya mereka harus memesan lagi tu dari Jakarta dan baru akan sampai hari Senin. Jadi bener bgt, ga mungkin deh hari Senin laptopku akan beres. Sial. Mereka biasanya membutuhkan waktu satu hari untuk memasang spare part dan mengetesnya. Jadi dengan mengasumsikan ga ada masalah harusnya sih hari ini (Selasa) udah beres. Senin sore aku telpon mereka dan katanya bisa diambil deh Rabu pagi. Oke, Rabu nggak papa deh untuk saya. Hari ini mereka telpon saya bilang kalo masalahnya sudah dibenerin (wah! Aku cukup lega untuk sesaat). Kenapa 'sesaat'? Karena aku merasa firasat jelek deh.

Namun, mereka menemukan masalah lain (SIAL!!). Ternyata sound system-nya juga error! Apa!?!? Sebelumnya kan nggak ada suara tu yang keluar dari speakernya dan aku baru bisa denger suara yang sangat kecil sekali kalo aku masang earphone. Nah sekarang katanya kalo kita masang earphone suaranya tuh normal2 saja namun kalo nggak tetep aja nggak mau keluar suaranya. Sial!! Oke, jadi aku minta aja mereka mengeceknya dan yang penting, ngecek koneksi ethernet-nya deh. Pagi besok aku telpon lagi ah. Kamis kan hari libur nasional makanya kayanya baru balik Jumat ini deh. Siyal... :(

Ngomong2, April beneran bulan yang benar2 sialan deh. Laptopku error, banyak hal terjadi di kampus (Pemilu, 'Kunjungan Perusahaan', tugas2, dll) dan beberapa perselisihan (aku akan nulis 1 lagi tentang ini deh dalam beberapa hari di blog private). Phiuhhh..... . Aku lega nih sudah melewati semua itu namun ya tetep aja masalah laptop bener2 menghantui saya...

No comments:

Post a Comment