Thursday, April 17, 2008

#514 - Thursday & LINK(#025 - Cerita24)

ENGLISH

Well, I dunno what to write now, hmm... . So, keeping my promise, I will write something in my private blog now (2 entries a day, hahaha.... :D).

Anyway, this week the theme of American Idol is 'Mariah Carey'. At first I thought David Cook and Jason Castro would struggle (not David Archuleta because his voice suits Mariah's songs, hmmm...). Guess what? I think David Cook did great, he was even the best this week, hmmm... . My bottom three:
1. Kristy Lee Cook / Carly Smithson
2. Brooke White
3. Jason Castro (I still dun like him).

The Real Bottom Three:
5. Syesha Mercado
6. Brooke White
7. Kristy Lee Cook (VOTED OFF)

Well, eventho I like Kristy Lee Cook, I think Simon is right, maybe it's her time. It's hard to pick another contestant to go (except Jason Castro for me, LOL). Michael Johns left earlier than she did has been surprising. Plus, she is now on the 7th place is also an amazing fact. Noone (I think), thought she would stay this long. Well, Good Luck my Kristy, hahahaha... :)

Anyway, CLICK HERE to enter my private blog.

::: Bottom Three this week: Kristy Lee Cook, Brooke White, Syesha Mercado




BAHASA INDONESIA


Hmm, gatau nih apa yang harus ditulis, hmmm... . Jadi, memenuhi janji deh, aku akan nulis sesuatu lagi di blog privat sekarang (wah, 2 posting sehari ey, hahaha... :D).

Ngomong2, tema minggu ini dari American Idol adalah 'Mariah Carey'. Pertamanya aku kira David Cook dan Jason Castro akan kesulitan (David Archuleta enggak soale suaranya dia menurutku cocok sama lagu2nya Mariah, hmmm...). Dan bagaimana? Aku rasa David Cook keren bgt dah, dan dia kayanya yg terbaik deh minggu ini, hmmm.... . Tiga terbawahku:
1. Kristy Lee Cook / Carly Smithson
2. Brooke White
3. Jason Castro (masih tetep gasuka dia neh).

Tiga terbawah sebenarnya:
5. Syesha Mercado
6. Brooke White
7. Kristy Lee Cook (TERSISIH)

Hmm, walau aku suka Kristy Lee Cook, aku rasa Simon benar deh, memang sudah waktunya dia kayanya. Soalnya kan susah tu untuk milih kontestan lain untuk tereliminasi (kecuali jason Castro sih untuk aku, LOL). Michael Johns tersisih sebelum dia aja udah mengejutkan tuh. Plus, dia bertahan sejauh ini sampe posisi 7 juga udah bagus banget, nggak ada kan (aku rasa) yang ngira kalo dia akan bertahan selama ini. Hmm, semoga berhasil deh untuk Kristy ku, hahahaha... :)

Ngomong2, KLIK DISINI untuk masuk ke blog privat-ku.

No comments:

Post a Comment