Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#513 - Shoot ...

ENGLISH

Well, I think this month is really not my month. Beside I'm super busy this month (well, I have something in my mind to write on my private blog, haha... >> busy month = frustrated me = so many things going on), I think I'm also pretty unlucky this month. Started with the damn storm earlier this month, my laptop can't access the net using the connection at my boarding house, shoot.

Last week the technician took my laptop and they said they would fix the problem. Yesterday they informed me that they failed even after I gave them extra THREE days to fix the problem. Damn. I think I'm gonna bring my laptop to the official hp center (lucky there is one in Bandung, hohoho, there is no official hp center in Yogyakarta FYI). Well, hopefully it won't take so long since because of the busy month I have so many things to do with my laptop... :(

Well, to be fair, there's some good things tho because of that 'tragedy' (LOL). At least now my sleep time moves forward to 11 PM - 12 AM rather than the usual 12 AM - 1.30 AM, haha... . However, overall, the bad things still dominate. Now I have to torture my wallet since I have to still pay for the monthly internet fee while I don't use it and I have to spend extra money on 'warnet' fee, damn. Plus, this warnet is a public space where so many people smoke, shoot, not really comfortable... :(

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, aku rasa beneran deh bulan ini bukan bulanku. Selain aku super sibuk bulan ini (hmm, ada beberapa hal neh yang mau aku tulis di blog private, haha... >> bulan sibuk = saya frustrasi = banyak hal yg terjadi), aku rasa aku juga sial bgt dah bulan ini. Dimulai dengan badai sialan awal bulan ini, laptopku kan jadi kaga bisa mengakses internet pake koneksi di kos-ku, sial.

Minggu lalu kan teknisinya ngambil laptopku dan katanya mereka mau membenarkan laptopku. Kemarin mereka ngasi tau kalau mereka gagal bahkan setelah aku memberi waktu mereka waktu ekstra TIGA hari untuk membenarkan masalah. Sial. Aku rasa aku akan membawa laptopku ke pusat servis resmi hp aja deh (untung bgt deh di Bandung ada tuh pusat servis resmi-nya, hohoho, kalo di Yogyakarta sih nggak ada, FYI). LHmm, semoga cepetan deh servisnya yah soale bulan ini aku sibuk bgt dan banyak yg mesti dikerjakan dengan laptop nih... :(

Hmm, supaya agak adil sedikit, ada beberapa hal bagus sih karena 'tragedi' ini (LOL). Paling nggak sekarang jam tidur saya maju deh menjadi jam 23 - 00 dari yang biasanya jam 00 - 1.30, haha... . Namun, secara keseluruhan, tetep aja sih hal-hal jeleknya yang mendominasi. Sekarang aku beneran mesti menyiksa dompet nih, soale kan aku tetep mesti membayar biaya internet bulanan padahal aku ga sering pakai dan harus mengeluarkan uang ekstra untuk warnet, sial. Plus, warnet ini kan tempat umum, banyak yang ngerokok neh, sial, nggak begitu nyaman... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment