Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#496 - Wednesday (12/03)

ENGLISH

Yeah, the result of one of my midterm (Numerical Methods), where I was lucky at that time, has been published. I got 99 (waaaaa, I only missed 1 point, I dunno what I 'missed', wkwkwkwkwkw).

Anyway, this morning I had my third midterm, Insurance Mathematics. This subject was the subject I fear the most, since my lecturer can't really deliver the idea really well during the class. Plus, I was worried that today would be like last Monday where I couldn't concentrate well on the test. Wah, those two things haunted me this morning. But then I chose to stay clam and did my best. And guess what? I think I did well on the exam, hahaha... . I could concentrate really well and worked on my exam in a good structure. I was also so lucky on the exam, haha... . The one and only example on the book (there were hundreds of examples from the book, but I only studied ONE of them) that I studied became one question on the test!! Wkwkwkwkw.... .

Anyway, I just watched the top 12 week of American Idol. My thought: Wah, the new stage is amazing!! It's cool!! After having the same stage for season 4, 5, and 6, this whole new stage for season 7 is super cool!! hehehe... .

IDOLS 01 - Syesha Mercado. Score: 7.25 (she was pretty good)
IDOLS 02 - Chikezie Eze. Score: 8.25 (waa, twas great)
IDOLS 03 - Ramiele Malubay. Score: 6.5 (Umm, I gotta say twas boring. She could have done better)
IDOLS 04 - Jason Castro. Score: 6.5 (I dun like it)
IDOLS 05 - Carly Smithson. Score: 8.5 (GOOD)
IDOLS 06 - David Cooks. Score: 7.75 (I prefer his last week's performance)
IDOLS 07 - Brooke White. Score: 8.5 (Another great performance and song choice)
IDOLS 08 - David Hernandez. Score: 7.5 (twas pretty good actually)
IDOLS 09 - Amanda Overmyer. Score: 7.25
IDOLS 10 - Michael Johns. Score: 6.75 (he needs to step up)
IDOLS 11 - Kristy Lee Cook. Score: 6.5 (Hmmm, twas weird and I think she might be in danger this week, waaa...)
IDOLS 12 - David Archuleta. Score: 6.5 (waa, he forgot some of the words!! Hmmm.... . It was his worst performance... :( )

Hmmm... . This is interesting. My bottom five: Ramiele Malubay, Jason Castro, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, and David Archuleta. Eventho it was David Archuleta's worst week, I dun think he will end up at the bottom three, he has a great fan base. I think those who are in the bubbles are Kristy, Ramiele, and Syesha / Michael. Hmmmm..... . Waaa...

::: Brooke White's "Let It Be" (IDOLS - 07)

::: Carly Smithson's "Come Together" (IDOLS - 05)

BAHASA INDONESIA

Yeah, hasil dari salah satu UTS-ku (Metoda Numerik), dimana aku sangat beruntung waktu itu, sudah keluar. Saya dapat nilai 99 (waaa, cuma kehilangan 1 poin, gatau apa yang 'kelewatan' deh, wkwkwkwkwkw).

Ngomong2, pagi ini aku UTS yang ketida nih, Matematika Asuransi. Mata kuliah ini adalah yg paling aku takutkan, soale dosenku tu nggak bisa menjelaskan ide-nya dengan cukup baik di kelas. Ditambah, aku rada khawatir hari ini akan menjadi seperti Senin kemarin dimana aku nggak bisa konsentrasi dengan baik di ujian. Wah, dua hal itu yang menghantui saya pagi tadi. Tapi kemudian aku memilih untuk tetep kalem dan nggak mikir macem2 deh dan melakukan yg terbaik aja. Dan gimana? Aku rasa aku ngerjain ujian dengan lumayan baik, hahaha... . Aku bisa konsentrasi dengan baik loh dan waktu ngerjain benar2 terstruktur. Aku juga beruntung loh di ujiannya, haha... . Satu-satunya contoh di buku (ada ratusan contoh soal di buku tuh, tapi saya cuma belajar SATU saja) yang saya pelajari ternyata jadi satu pertanyaan di ujian!! Wkwkwkwkw.... .

Ngomong2, baru aja nonton 12 besar American Idol. Menurut saya: waa, panggung barunya bagus banget!! Keren!! Setelah menggunakan panggung yang sama selama season 4, 5, dan 6, panggung baru untuk season 7 ini bagus banget!! hehehe... .

IDOLS 01 - Syesha Mercado. Nilai: 7.25 (lumayan lah)
IDOLS 02 - Chikezie Eze. Nilai: 8.25 (waa, bagus juga tuh)
IDOLS 03 - Ramiele Malubay. Nilai: 6.5 (Umm, harus aku bilang itu membosankan. Dia lebih baik dari itu deh)
IDOLS 04 - Jason Castro. Nilai: 6.5 (gak suka)
IDOLS 05 - Carly Smithson. Nilai: 8.5 (BAGUS)
IDOLS 06 - David Cooks. Nilai: 7.75 (Aku sih lebih suka yg minggu lalu)
IDOLS 07 - Brooke White. Nilai: 8.5 (Penampilan yang bagus bgt lagi dan pilihan lagu yang cerdas)
IDOLS 08 - David Hernandez. Nilai: 7.5 (lumayan bagus ah sebenernya)
IDOLS 09 - Amanda Overmyer. Nilai: 7.25
IDOLS 10 - Michael Johns. Nilai: 6.75 (dia perlu membuktikan dirinya nih)
IDOLS 11 - Kristy Lee Cook. Nilai: 6.5 (Hmmm, aneh yah dan aku rasa dia dalam bahaya deh minggu ini, waaa...)
IDOLS 12 - David Archuleta. Nilai: 6.75 (waa, dia lupa lirik!! Hmmmm... . Penampilan terjeleknya neh... :( )

Hmmm... . Ini menarik. Lima terbawahku: Ramiele Malubay, Jason Castro, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, dan David Archuleta. Walau ini adalah penampilan terlemah David Archuleta, tapi aku rasa dia nggak akan masuk tiga terbawah koq, fans-nya buanyak banget. Justru yang aku rasa rada bahaya tuh ya Kristy, Ramiele, sama Syesha / Michael deh. Hmmmm..... . Waaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment