Thursday, July 26, 2007

#380 - Wed (25) & Thu (26)

ENGLISH

Wednesday afternoon at 3 PM, my friends picked my up and we went to Ambarrukmo Plaza. Well, I hadn't met one of my friends for over 1 year, ha3... :) Then, we had dinch (dinner + lunch, wakakakaka... lol) at Qua-Li, he3... :D Well, it was fun, mocking one of my friends, wakakakakaka... lol. Well, about my friend, I'll write something in my private-blog later... :D

Then, we walked aroung at Ambarrukmo Plaza. My friend bought some clothes, we went to a photo-box, wakakakaka... (the result is not in my hand, but it was so funny), and looked at some books at Gramedia. After that, we went back home.

Just like usual, later that evening I went to Malioboro Mall. Then, my friend also went to Malioboro Mall and we met there. I accompanied him looking for shoes (and I got sandals for myself, he3... :) ). Well, I was also able to convince him to buy a perfume at Kassaya, huahahahahaha... lol (the newest product from Benneton, United Color of Benetton(Blue) for Men, he3... :D).

Thursday at 12 PM I picked my friends up and we went to Galeria. My friend bought a jeans pants. Then, because of some factors (and one of them was her "provocation", finally I spent my money purchasing the seventh and last book of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. After that, we picked our other friend and went to Ambarrukmo Plaza to watch a movie. On my way, a disaster happened!! My car was troubling and suddenly I couldn't starter it up!! Arrrgggghhhhh.... . I was in the middle of the road, near a traffic light and I couldn't move my car?? That was a disaster!! I panicked for a while, and after calming down my friend helped my moving it to the curbs. Then, I called home and my dad came. After checking it, it was the accu which was running low. Phiuhh.... . I hope something like this will NEVER happen in Bandung, that's a lot worse!! Lucky my friend brought a car so I could move to hers. Then, we went to PA.

There, we had lunch at Tora Bistro and it was expensive... :( Then we watched the movie, an Indonesian movie, Bukan Bintang Biasa The Movie. My review can be read here. It was so humorous, but the storyline was too standart and peculiar. After that, we played bowling at Saphir Square. Then, we went back home

I just watched the eleventh episode of The Apprentice. IMO, Charmaine made several mistkaes as a PM in term of one single TASK. Tarek was also so negative and somehow looked high on himself. Trump's decision by firing both of them appeared as the easiest way to finish the week. But if I could save one of them, I think I would save Charmaine. FYI, after this episode was aired in The US, eventhough Trump fired Charmaine, but Hair Cuttery (company they worked with during the task) hired Charmaine!! hmmm, a bit ironic but that makes sense. Charmaine did so well on placing products and saloon-thingy, even though she missed the mark on ONE SINGLE TASK, but for Hair Cuttery, its life was not only determined on one single-task. On long term, Charmaine had done so well... :)

::: my meal at Qua-Li, butter-corn sauced squid, mayonaisse lumpia, and rice

::: me meal at Tora Bistro

::: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Bloomsbury's version cover

::: "Charmaine, You Are Fired", then "Tarek, You Are Fired"

BAHASA INDONESIA

Rabu siang jam 3 sore gitu temenku dateng menjemput saya dan kita pergi ke Plaza Ambarrukmo. Hmm, aku dah gak ketemu temenku lebih dari setahun loh, ha3... :) Trus kita makan siang + malem di Qua-Li, he3... :D Hmm, nyenengin sih ngobrol2, ngejek2 temen, wakakakakaka... lol. Hmm, tentang teman saya, aku akan nulis sesuatu deh kapan2 di blog private... :D

Trus, kita jalan2 aja deh di Ambarrukmo Plaza. Temenku beli beberapa baju, trus kita ke photo-box, wakakakaka... (hasilnya gak saya pegang, tapi lucu banget lah), trus liat beberapa buku di Gramedia. Habis itu balik deh ke rumah.

Seeprti biasa, sorenya aku pergi ke Malioboro Mall. Trus, temenku juga tau2 ke Malioboro Mall dan ketemu deh disana. Aku nemenin dia nyari sepatu (dan aku malah mendapatkan sandal untuk diri sendiri, he3... :) ). Hmm, aku jg berhasil meyakinkan teman sayah untuk beli parfum di Kassaya loh, huahahahahaha... lol (produk terbaru dari Benneton, sebuah United Color of Benetton (Blue) for Men, he3... :D).

Kamis jam 12 aku menjemput temen2ku dan kita pergi ke Galeria. Temenku beli celana jeans. Trus, karena beberapa faktor (dan salah satunya adalah "provokasi"-nya dia, akhirnya aku merogoh dompet untuk membeli buku ketujuh dan terakhir dari Harry Potter, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Habis itu kita menjemput temen yg lain dan pergi ke Ambarrukmo Plaza untuk nonton film. Dalam perjalanan, bencana terjadi!! Mobilku bermasalah dan tiba2 gak bisa saya starter!! Arrrgggghhhhh.... . Aku padahal ada di tengah jalan, deketnya lampu merah, dan aku gabisa menggerakkan mobil saya?? Bencana tuh!! Aku sempet panik sih sebentar, dan habis tenang kembali temenku membantu aku minggirin tuh mobil. Trus aku telpon rumah dan papaku dateng. Habis itu ketawan deh kalo masalahnya ternyata aki yang mau habis. Phiuhh.... . Moga2 hal kaya gini gak akan terjadi di Bandung, kalo iya lebih parah tuh!! Untung temenku bawa mobil jadinya aku bisa pindah ke tuh mobil. Trus kita pergi ke PA.

Disana kita makan siang di Tora Bistro dan maha; banget ternyata... :( Trus kita nonton film, sebuah dilm Indonesia, Bukan Bintang Biasa The Movie. Review saya bisa dibaca disini. Lucu sih, tapi ceritanya sangat standar, rada aneh, dan agak dipaksakan. Habis itu kita main bowling di Saphir Square. Setelahnya balik deh

Aku baru aja nonton episode kesebelas dari The Apprentice. Menurutku, Charmaine memang membuat beberapa kesalahan sih sbg PM dalam kasus satu TUGAS ini. Tarek juga lumayan negatif dan kayake melihat dirinya sangat tinggi. Keputusannya Trump memecat dua-duanya kayake merupakan jalan termudah untuk menyelesaikan minggu ini. Tapi kalo aku bisa menyelamatkan salah satu, kayake sih aku bakal menyelamatkan Charmaine. FYI, habis episode ini disiarkan di Amerika, walaupun Trump memecat Charmaine, tapi Hair Cuttery (perusahaan yang kerja bersama mereka selama tugas ini) malah mempekerjakan Charmaine!! hmm, agak ironis sih, tapi masuk akal koq. Charmaine bagus banget dalam penempatan produk dan hal-hal tentang salon, walau dia agak meleset dalam SATU TUGAS KHUSUS, tapi kan untuk Hair Cuttery kehidupannya gak cuma ditentukan dalam satu tugas saja. Untuk jangka panjang malah Charmaine bekerja dengan sangat baik loh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment