Tuesday, July 03, 2007

#368 - Which Flight??

ENGLISH

Hmmm, I dunno what to write here since these days went just as ordinary as other days in holiday, he3... :)

Btw, I plan to go back to Bandung at 1st August 2007, about 4 weeks from now. At first I planned to go over the same route as I took this time when I went back to Jogjakarta. My route will be Jogjakarta - Jakarta - Bandung. So, this afternoon I called Garuda Indonesia to reserve ticket. Luckily, I got the cheapest fare, hohoho... :)

Then, coincidentally, after I reserved that seat, I read today's newspaper. There was a news that Merpati is gonna re-activate the Jogjakarta - Bandung flight per 15th July 2007. Not like the previous one where it operated turbo-prop CN-235, right now it's gonna operate jet-engined Boeing 737-200 (B 732). Well, Garuda's aircrafts (B 733/734/735) are still better than B 732, but B 732 itself is a lot better than CN 235, he3... :) About the fare. Garuda's Jogjakarta - Jakarta cost Rp 354,000.oo and Merpati's Jogjakarta - Bandung cost Rp 401,000.oo (both are the cheapest class in each flight). But I'd like to reconfirm Merpati's fare again, there should be a cheaper ticket (guessing... :D). If I take this one, my route will be Jogjakarta - Bandung direct. FYI, Bandung (of course its' airport also) is sorrounded by hills and mountains, so some people say that landing and taking-off in Bandung is a bit scary... .

Hmmmm, which one should I take??


Btw, I'm not gonna catch train right now since there have been so many train accidents lately.

Hmmm, I dunno what to write so I attach some pics of my meal, ha3.... :)

Btw, yesterday I changed my Haloscan Comment-Box lay-out from orange-brown to blue. The new one is a lot cooler I think, he3... :) Chills!!

::: quick update ::: (Wed, 4th July 2007; 12.25 PM)

Btw, two days ago one blogger from Denpasar got married!! Congratulations and have a great and happy marriage ever after, forever and ever!! Wish You Two All The Best!! :)

::: Garuda's Boeing 737-400 at Adisutjipto Airport (this was the aircraft which brought me to Bali on last year's holiday)

::: Merpati's CN 235

::: Merpati's Boeing 737-200

::: soto I ate Sunday morning, the same soto as I ate this time but with better lighting

::: my dinner for yesterday, fried frog with flour, tumis kangkung, and tempe

::: Kue Bandung I bought 2 hours ago

::: pukis I bought 2 hours ago

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmmm, gatau neh apa yang musti ditulis soale hari-hari ini berlalu seperti hari-hari biasa di waktu liburan, he3... :)

Btw, aku berencana untuk balik ke Bandung tanggal 1 Agustus 2007 ntar, sekitar 4 minggu deh dari sekarang. Pertamanya sih aku berencana untuk mengulangi lagi rute yang sama seperti yang aku ambil waktu ini waktu aku balik ke Jogjakarta. Jadi, siang tadi aku nelpon Garuda Indonesia untuk pesen tiket. Untungnya aku dapet tiket yang paling murah loh, hohoho... :)

Trus, kebetulan banget habis aku pesen tiket, aku baca koran hari ini. Ada berita kalo Merpati akan mengaktifkan lagi penerbangan Jogjakarta - Bandung mulai 15 Juli 2007. Nggak kaya sebelumnya dimana dia mengoperasikan pesawat baling-baling CN-235, skarang akan akan dioperasikan pesawat bermesin jet Boeing 737-200 (B 732). Hmm, pesawatnya Garuda (B 733/734/735) masih lebih bagus sih daripada B 732, tapi B 732 sendiri sih jauh lebih baik daripada CN 235 tuh, he3... :) Tentang harga. Tiketnya Garuda rute Jogjakarta - Jakarta Rp 354.000,oo dan tiket Merpati rute Jogjakarta - Bandung seharga Rp 401.000,oo (dua-duanya yang paling murah di masing2 penerbangan). Tapi yang Merpati mo aku tanyain lagi, haruse ada yg lebih murah tu (nebak2... :D). FYI, Bandung (tentu saja bandara-nya juga) dikelilingi oleh bukit-bukit dan pegunungan, makanya banyak orang bilang mendarat dan take-off di Bandung tu agak menyeramkan... .

Hmmm, mending ngambil yang mana neh??


Btw, aku ga akan naik kereta lagi soale akhir2 ini buanyak banget kecelakaan kereta.

Hmmm, gatau ni mo nulis apa, jadine pasang gambar2 makanan ah, ha3.... :)

Btw, kemarin aku ngganti lay-out kotak komentar-nya Haloscan dari oranye-coklat jadi biru. Yang baru lebih keren dan dingin kayake, he3... :) Sejuk!!

::: apdet cepet ::: (Rbu, 4 Juli 2007; 12.25 siang)

Btw, dua hari yang lalu seorang blogger dari Denpasar menikah loh!! Selamat yah, dan semoga mendapatkan pernikahan yang hebat dan bahagia sepanjang segala masa!! Aku doakan yang terbaik!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment