Wednesday, June 27, 2007

#365 - Wednesday (27/06)

ENGLISH

As you can read here, 2 weeks ago I left my older glasses to be regenerated with new lenses. Finally yesterday evening, it had been done and I could take it. So, now I have 2 glasses ready to be worn, he3... :)

This afternoon, my friends came to my house. After surfing the internet, we then went to Saphir Square to play bowling, he3... :) At Saphir Square, at first they wanted to play DDR (Dance-Dance Revolution) first. Okay, I let them play. I didn't play because I hate DDR and also I don't wanna humiliate myself, huahahahaha... lol. Then, at the bowling alley we played 3 games each (but one of my friends only play 1 game because he only owned free-ticket for 1 game). I didn't play really well today. I scored 78 on the first game, 86 on the second game, and 114 on the third game. There we met some old friends so we spent pretty much time there.

Then, we went to Waroeng Steak to have dinner. Yea, it's cheap, but actually the meals were not really 'steak', it was more like "fried beef with flour" rather than real steak. I knew that but I still decided to have dinner there since it was a bit nostalgia, huahahaha.... lol. I haven't had meal there for about one year... :D After that we went back to my home.

At 7.25 PM, I went to Malioboro Mall. Strangely, it was raining and twas pretty hard!! Hmmm.... . At 9.15 PM I went back home. Well, actually earlier before, my brother bought some bowls of bakso that I also ate this time. So, back at home I ate bakso first, he3... :) Btw, because at that time the pic wasn't really interesting, so I took another shot of it... :P

::: My older glasses with new lenses

::: "Steak" at Waroeng Steak

::: Bakso (the same bakso as I ate this time)

BAHASA INDONESIA

Seperti yang bisa dibaca disini, dua minggu lalu aku meninggalkan kacamataku yang lebih lama untuk diregenerasi dengan lensa yang baru. Akhirnya kemarin sore udah selesai dan bisa aku ambil. Jadi, skarang aku punya 2 kacamata yang siap dipakai, he3... :)

Siang ini, temen2ku dateng ke rumahku. Habis internetan, kita pergi ke Saphir Square untuk main bowling, he3... :) Di Saphir Square mereka mau main DDR (Dance-Dance Revolution) dulu. Ya udah, biarin aja mereka main. Aku nggak main soale aku ga suka DDR dan aku gamau memalukan diri sendiri, huahahahaha... lol. Trus, di tempat bowlingnya kita main 3 game masing2 (eh, tapi satu temenku cuma main 1 ding, soale dia cuma punya 1 voucher gratis sih). Aku nggak main dengan baik deh tadi. Aku bikin skor 78 di game pertama, 86 di game kedua, dan 114 di game ketiga. Disana ketemu beberapa temen lama makanya disana tadi ya lumayan lama juga.

Trus kita pergi ke Waroeng Steak buat makan malem. Yupz, memang murah, tapi sebenere masakannya nggak bener-bener 'steak' deh, malah lebih kaya "daging goreng tepung" daripada steak yang asli. Aku tahu itu tapi masih milih makan disana soale mau dikit nostalgia sih, huahahaha.... lol. Kan aku dah lama ga makan disana, skitar setahun... :D Habis itu balik deh ke rumahku.

Jam 7.25 malem aku pergi ke Malioboro Mall. Anehnya, tadi hujan dan lumayan deres juga!! Hmmm.... . Jam 9.15 malem aku balik ke rumah. Hmm, sebenere sore tadi adikku beli beberapa porsi bakso kaya yang aku makan pada waktu ini. Jadi, balik di rumah aku makan bakso dulu deh, he3... :) Btw, karena waktu itu gambarnya ga menarik, tadi aku foto lagi deh... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment