Wednesday, May 16, 2007

#341 - Wednesday and AI Top 3

ENGLISH

Today is Wednesday and my second exam, discrete math, was held this morning. Well, there were several questions and I think I did really well, he3... :) There was actually 1 difficult question and I almost gave up on that number since for me, there was nothing to loose. Even if I let that question pass, I would still get a minimum score of 85, and that's a lot more than enough to secure my score as "A" this semester, he3... :) But then, since I still had about 30 minutes, I decided not to give up and worked a bit on it. Guess what?? I solved it!! He3... :) That was an open-book examination so I could look for an inspiration in my text-book and luckily, I found it!! Yaaayyy!!! So I can actually expect another score of 100 on this subject, he3... :)

Btw, watching the top 3 show of American Idol this week, I think:

IDOLS-01: Jordin Sparks
- Simon's choice : Wishin On A Star (score: 8.25)
- Clive Davis' choice : She Works Hard for The Money (score: 8.5)
- Past Performance : I Who Have Nothing (score: 9)
Average : 8.58

IDOLS-02: Blake Lewis
- Paula's choice : Roxanne (score: 8.5)
- Clive Davis' Choice : This Love (score: 8.75)
- Past Performance : When I Get You Alone (score: 8.5)
Average : 8.58

IDOLS-03: Melinda Doolittle
- Randy's choice : I Believe in You and Me (score: 9.5)
- Clive Davis' choice : Nutbush City Limits (score: 8.5)
- Past Performance : I'm A Woman (score: 9.5)
Average : 9.17

So, I think the one who gotta stop his/her journey at this point is gonnabe either Jordin or Blake. Melinda, with those performance, has booked the first ticket to the grand-finale next week. I dunno who's gonnabe eliminated, but there's one interesting fact:

Season 1: Nikki McKibbin sang first on the top 3 and got voted off
Season 2: Kimberley Locke sang first on the top 3 and got voted off
Season 3: Jasmine Trias sang first on the top 3 and got voted off
Season 4: Vonzell Solomon sang first on the top 3 and got voted off
Season 5: Elliott Yamin sang first on the top 3 and got voted off
Season 6: ??? (will Jordin get voted off??)

Btw, this morning I tried to vote but none of my trials was in even only once... :( We'll see the result tomorrow

::: Top Three AI 2007

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hari ini adalah Rabu dan ujian kedua saya, matematika diskret, diadakan pagi tadi. Hmm, ada beberapa pertanyaan dan aku mengerjakannya dengan baik, he3... :) Sebenere ada 1 nomer yang susah dan aku nyaris menyerah loh di nomer itu, soale ga ada yang dipertaruhkan sih. Walau aku membiarkan tuh nomer lewat ga dikerjain, aku masih dapet skor paling nggak 85, dan itu masih jauh lebih dari cukup untuk mengamankan nilai "A" semester ini, he3... :) Tapi kemudian gara-gara masih ada sekitar 30 menit, aku memutuskan gajadi menyerah dan nyoba ngerjain lagi deh. Dan gimana?? Aku memecahkannya loh!! He3... :) Kan ujiannya open-book tu, ya udah aku nyari aja inspirasi dari buku dan beruntung banget aku menemukannya!! Yaaayyy!!! Jadi ya bisa sih kayake aku mengharapkan nilai 100 di mata kuliah ini, he3... :)

Btw, nonton 3 besar American Idol minggu ini, menurut saya:

IDOLS-01: Jordin Sparks
- Simon's choice : Wishin On A Star (score: 8.25)
- Clive Davis' choice : She Works Hard for The Money (score: 8.5)
- Past Performance : I Who Have Nothing (score: 9)
Rata-Rata : 8.58

IDOLS-02: Blake Lewis
- Paula's choice : Roxanne (score: 8.5)
- Clive Davis' Choice : This Love (score: 8.75)
- Past Performance : When I Get You Alone (score: 8.5)
Rata-Rata : 8.58

IDOLS-03: Melinda Doolittle
- Randy's choice : I Believe in You and Me (score: 9.5)
- Clive Davis' choice : Nutbush City Limits (score: 8.5)
- Past Performance : I'm A Woman (score: 9.5)
Rata-Rata : 9.17

Jadi, aku rasa yang bakalan terhenti perjalanannya minggu ini bakalan Jordin atau Blake deh. Melinda, dengan penampilan2 itu, sudah memesan satu tiket deh di grandfinal minggu depan. Aku gatau sapa yang akan tereliminasi, tapi ada satu fakta menarik:

Season 1: Nikki McKibbin nyanyi pertama di 3 besar dan tereliminasi
Season 2: Kimberley Locke nyanyi pertama di 3 besar dan tereliminasi
Season 3: Jasmine Trias nyanyi pertama di 3 besar dan tereliminasi
Season 4: Vonzell Solomon nyanyi pertama di 3 besar dan tereliminasi
Season 5: Elliott Yamin nyanyi pertama di 3 besar dan tereliminasi
Season 6: ??? (apa Jordin akan tereliminasi??)

Btw, pagi ini aku dah nyoba vote tapi gada satupun yang masuk... :( Kita liat deh hasilnya besok

1 comment:

  1. waaahh.. kamu bakalan lulus cepet neeeh.. n dapet IP super memuaskan..

    ReplyDelete