Monday, May 14, 2007

#340 - First Day of UAS

ENGLISH

This morning I had my first subject examed on this first week of final examination, second calculus. Until about 1 hr ago I was so confident with my works and had strong feeling I could get 100, wakakakaka.... . BUT after thinking about it, well, now I'm not that confident anymore since I think I had made one small mistake which potentially caused my answer of 1 sub-question wrong... :( Arrrrgggghhhhh.... . However, I still hope I could get a minimum score of 90 to secure my score as "A" this semester for this subject, he3... :) :)

Btw, since there is still nobody who left his/her email yet to access my private blog, so please leave it now, here, okay?? He3.... :) Coz I'm just so lazy if next time when the blog has been updated then people start to request for the invitation, lol (so confident)... :P

Btw, so lucky there is no exam for tomorrow!! Yaaayyy!!! :)

::: quick update ::: (Mon, 14th May 2007; 6.13 PM)

Btw, just after getting back home this afternoon, I checked my book and apparently (and fortunately), THX God, my answer for that question I talked above, was correct!! Yaaayy!! So, now can expect my score 100 or at least 93, he3... :)

BAHASA INDONESIA

Pagi ini aku ada ujian pertama nih di minggu pertama Ujian Akhir ini, Kalkulus Dua. Sampai sekitar satu jam yang lalu, aku pede loh sama pekerjaanku dan punya feeling kuat kalo aku bisa dapet 100, wakakakaka.... . TETAPI habis memikirkannya lagi, hmm, sekarang aku jadi ga seyakin itu soale aku kayake uda membuat satu kesalahan kecil yang berpotensi membuat jawaban saya di satu sub-pertanyaan salah... :( Arrrrgggghhhhh.... . Bagaimanapun juga, aku masih berharap moga2 dapet nilainya minimal 90 lah untuk mengamankan nilai saya semester ini jadi "A" untuk mata kuliah ini, he3... :) :)

Btw, karena masih blon ada yang meninggalkan emailnya untuk mengakses blog pribadi saya, jadi klo tertarik kalo mau ninggalin emailnya disini aja ya, oke?? He3.... :) Soale males ni kalo besok2 pas dah ada apdet baru deh pada minta email, lol (PD)... :P

Btw, bruntung ni besok ga akan ada ujian!! Yaaayyy!!! :)

::: apdet cepet ::: (Senin, 14 Mei 2007; 6.13 sore)

Btw, habis balik ke kos siang tadi, aku ngecek buku saya dan ternyata (dan beruntung banget nih), Terima Kasih Tuhan, jawaban saya buat soal yang aku bicarain di atas bener!! Yaaayy!! Jadi, skarang saya kan jadi bisa berharap nilai saya 100 ato minimal 93 lah, he3... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment