Thursday, May 10, 2007

#338 - Thursday!!

ENGLISH

Well, finally this was Thursday!! Today I had 2 assignments to submit. One of them was finished last night, and the other one was (luckily) done this morning. Just if my friend didn't send an email to me, on the latter assignment, I must have been dead... :(

Arrrggghhh, tomorrow I'm gonna have a quiz and 2 homeworks to submit!! Arrrggghhhh... . Why should the last week before UAS always be like this?? A full of homework and quiz week!! :(

Btw, lately every evening, I cooked sandwich, he3... :) Well, I don't put any vegies in my sandwich (wakakakakaka) but put cheese, ham, and scrambled egg in it. I have one pic of it, below.

Watching American Idol this week, each contestant sang 2 Bee Gees' songs, and my review:

IDOLS-01 : Melinda Doolittle
- First Song: Love You Inside Out (score: 8)
- Second Song: How to Mend a Broken Heart (score: 9.5)
Average: 8.75

IDOLS-02 : Blake Lewis
- First Song: You Should Be Dancing (score: 7.75)
- Second Song: This Is where I came in (score: 7.5)
Average: 7.63

IDOLS-03 : LaKisha Jones
- First Song: Staying Alive (score: 7.75)
- Second Song: Ran To Me (score: 8.25)
Average: 8

IDOLS-04 : Jordin Sparks
- First Song : To Love Somebody (score: 9)
- Second Song : Woman in Love (score: 8.25)
Average: 8.63

So, my bottom two:
3. LaKisha Jones
4. Blake Lewis

The Real Bottom two: LaKisha Jones and Blake Lewis.

Eliminated: LaKisha Jones

Hmm, no surprise, since Blake is the only white guy left and LaKisha didn't show us any great performance as her "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" on the top 24 round. Next week is the top three. Well, I guess Jordin or Blake will get voted off. Melinda is gonnabe in the finale I think, he3... :)

Btw, tonight at 9 PM, Star World is gonna air The Apprentice!! YAAAYYY... :)

::: My own-made sandwich

::: Bottom Two this week

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hhh, akhirnya ini Kamis!! Hari ini aku ada 2 tugas yang harus dikumpulin. Salah satunya udah selese kemarin malem, dan yang satu baru selese pagi tadi (untungnya). Klo temenku ga ngirim email ke aku, wah, di tugas yang kedua aku udah mati tuh... :(

Arrrggghhh, besok aku akan ada kuis dan 2 PR yang harus dikumpulin!! Arrrggghhhh... . Kenapa sih seminggu sebelum UAS selalu kaya gini?? Minggu yang penuh dengan pe-er dan kuis!! :(

Btw, akhir2 ini tiap malam, aku bikin sandwich loh, he3... :) Hmm, aku ga masukin satu pun sayuran (wakakakakaka) tapi masukin keju, ham, dan telor dadar di dalamnya. Ada tu gambarnya di atas.

Nonton American Idol minggu ini, tiap kontestan nyanyiin 2 lagunya Bee Gees, dan review saya:

IDOLS-01 : Melinda Doolittle
- Lagu Pertama: Love You Inside Out (score: 8)
- Lagu Kedua: How to Mend a Broken Heart (score: 9.5)
Rata-rata: 8.75

IDOLS-02 : Blake Lewis
- Lagu Pertama: You Should Be Dancing (score: 7.75)
- Lagu Kedua: This Is where I came in (score: 7.5)
Rata-rata: 7.63

IDOLS-03 : LaKisha Jones
- Lagu Pertama: Staying Alive (score: 7.75)
- Lagu Kedua: Ran To Me (score: 8.25)
Rata-rata: 8

IDOLS-04 : Jordin Sparks
- Lagu Pertama : To Love Somebody (score: 9)
- Lagu Kedua : Woman in Love (score: 8.25)
Rata-rata: 8.63

Jadi, dua terbawah saya:
3. LaKisha Jones
4. Blake Lewis

Dua Terbawah yang sebenarnya: LaKisha Jones dan Blake Lewis.

Tereliminasi: LaKisha Jones

Hmm, ga kaget si, soale Blake kan satu-satunya laki-laki bule yang tersisa dan LaKisha nggak menunjukkan penampilan sebagus "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going"-nya yang kaya di babak 24 besar itu. Minggu depan 3 besar. Aku tebak sih Jordin atau Blake yang akan tereliminasi. Melinda sih menurutku bakalan masuk 2 besar lah, he3... :)

Btw, ntar malem jam 9, Star World akan nayangin The Apprentice loh!! YAAAYYY... :)

1 comment:

  1. udah lama aku gak makan sandwich..
    enaknya... *pengen*

    ReplyDelete