Friday, May 04, 2007

#335 - Finally and AI!!

ENGLISH

Finally tomorrow is Saturday, I mean, the FIRST REAL Saturday since UTS (or Easter Holiday). Three and Two weeks ago there were extra-classes and last week I had to go to the auto workshop which made my Saturdays were not really 'Saturday' which was supposed to be my free-day, he3... :) :) :)

Btw, this week has also been a pretty full week (even though I doubt this week is busier for me than the upcoming week). On Tuesday, I had to collect my assignment at 7 AM in the morning, no late even a minute... :( Wednesday, well, that was the only joyful day, he3... :) Thursday, I had 2 homeworks to submit. And this morning, I had a macro economy quiz!! I think I did pretty well though, even next week there's gonnabe another quiz of it... :(

Btw, watching American Idol this week. My review:

IDOLS-01: Phil Stacey (7.5) >> I dunno if it's kinda subjective but I don't think that performance was great. That was good, but over-rated to be classified as 'great'.

IDOLS-02: Jordin Sparks (7.5) >> Her worst so far. That was not great. But that's okay, just like she said, everyone needs to have their own bad week, in this week was hers.

IDOLS-03: LaKisha Jones (9.5) >> Finally she's back after three weeks!! That was one of her best performance (even though I think her "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" is still better)

IDOLS-04: Blake Lewis (9.5) >> Another great performance!! That was so so so original and risky, but he nailed it!! :)

IDOLS-05: Chris Richardson (7.5) >> That was good, but not great

IDOLS-06: Melinda Doolittle (9) >> Just as usual, a great vocal performance

So, combined with the previous performance, the average score:
- Phil Stacey (7.25)
- Jordin Sparks (8.13)
- LaKisha Jones (8.88)
- Blake Lewis (8.88)
- Chris Richardson (7.75)
- Melinda Doolittle (9.25)

So, still the same as my pick last week about who were two people who should go home this week, I think they are Phil Stacey and Chris Richardson.

Apparently, America (and also world) agreed with me. Phil Stacey and Chris Richardson were eliminated this week!! Yaaayyy.... :) Now all the four remaining finalists are great and I dunno who should go next. It's gonnabe depend on their next performances... :)

::: Phil Stacey and Chris R, two contestants who got eliminated this week.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Akhirnya besok adalah Sabtu, maksudku, PERTAMA KALINYA BENAR-BENAR Sabtu sejak UTS (ato habis Liburan Paskah sih). Tiga dan Dua minggu yang lalu aku ada kelas tambahan dan minggu lalu aku mesti pergi ke bengkel yang membuat Sabtu-Sabtuku nggak begitu 'Sabtu' yang seharusnya hari libur saya, he3... :) :) :)

Btw, minggu ini juga minggu yang lumayan penuh buat aku (walau aku ragu kalo minggu ini lebih sibuk daripada minggu yang akan datang). Hari Selasa, aku harus ngumpulin tugas jam 7 pagi, ga boleh telat bahkan cuma semenit... :( Rabu, hmm, kemarin emang hari yang menyenangkan sih, he3... :) Sabtu, aku ada 2 tugas harus dikumpulin. Dan pagi ini, aku ada kuis ekonomi makro!! Aku rasa aku ngerjain dengan baik sih walau minggu depan akan ada kuis lagi... :(

Btw, nonton American Idol minggu ini. Review saya:

IDOLS-01: Phil Stacey (7,5) >> gatau kalo agak subjektif, cuma menurutku penampilannya nggak hebat deh. Bagus sih, tapi ya terlalu dilebih-lebihkan kalo dibilang 'hebat'

IDOLS-02: Jordin Sparks (7,5) >> Minggu terjeleknya dia. Nggak hebat sama sekali. Oke sih, tapi seperti katanya, setiap orang perlu punya minggu buruknya, dan minggu ini adalah minggu buruknya

IDOLS-03: LaKisha Jones (9,5) >> Akhirnya dia kembali setelah tiga minggu!! Penampilannya adalah salah satu yang terbaik darinya (walau aku kira penampilan "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going"nya masih lebih keren sih)

IDOLS-04: Blake Lewis (9,5) >> Penampilan yang hebat lagi tuh!! Bener-bener bener-bener original sekali dan berisiko, tapi dia berhasil!! :)

IDOLS-05: Chris Richardson (7,5) >> Bagus sih, tapi gak hebat

IDOLS-06: Melinda Doolittle (9) >> Seperti biasa, penampilan vokal yang hebat

Jadi, digabung dengan penampilan sebelumnya, nilai rata-ratanya:
- Phil Stacey (7,25)
- Jordin Sparks (8,13)
- LaKisha Jones (8,88)
- Blake Lewis (8,88)
- Chris Richardson (7,75)
- Melinda Doolittle (9,25)

Jadi, masih sama kaya pilihanku minggu lalu tentang siapa dua orang yang harus pulang minggu ini, aku rasa mereka adalah Phil Stacey dan Chris Richardson.

Ternyata, Amerika (dan juga dunia) setuju sama saya. Phil Stacey dan Chris Richardson tereliminasi minggu ini!! Yaaayyy... :) Skarang semua 4 kontestan yang tersisa benar-benar hebat dan aku gatau sapa yang harus pulang berikutnya. Semuanya tergantung pada penampilan mereka minggu depan... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment