Monday, March 12, 2007

#304 - First Day of UTS

ENGLISH

Hhhh, this morning I had the test of my first subject, Second Calculus. So, yesterday I made some plans again in preparing myself for the exam. I planned to get back home at 8 PM, and yes, I did it. Then, my friends came and we studied together. BUT, at 9.15 PM, we then played cards (instead of studying, wakakakakakaka.... :D). At 10 PM, my friends went back home and I continued my study. At 11 PM, I watched the last rerun of TAR All-Stars, he3... :) At 12 AM, I planned to sleep, but the problem was that I DIDN'T FEEL SLEEPY!!! Arrrggghhhh.... . At around 1.15 AM finally I could sleep.

At 6.30 AM this morning my alarm woke me up, and I still felt really sleepy... :( So, finally at 6.50 AM I got up. I then took a shower and had breakfast (4 pieces of donuts which I bought yesterday). Then, I went to my campus

At 8 AM, the test started. And arrrrgggghhhhh.... . The 4 questions were hard... :( Well, the main process was not that hard actually, but the calculating process was just very very hard and confusing since we were not allowed to use calculator. And that was my major problem in solving the questions this morning. Imagine this: we had to count arc sin (16/square root 377) without calculator!! Before that, we had to do some integrations and implicit derivatives to come to the form arc sin (16/sqrt377), arrrggghhh.... :( :( Well, I'm now hoping the scoring is not based on the last result, but more focus on the way we solved the questions (process)... :)

Btw, actually this afternoon we planned to watch a movie, but since there was no interesting movie in a fit time-slot, so we canceled it... :)

Yaay, finally tomorrow I'm free!!! :(

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hhhh, pagi ini aku ada tes untuk mata kuliah pertama saya, Kalkulus Dia. Jadi, kemarin aku membuat beberapa rencana untuk mempersiapkan diri menghadapi ujian. Aku rencana balik ke kos jam 8 malem, dan iya, aku melakukannya. Trus temenku dateng dan kita belajar bareng deh. TAPI, kemudian jam 9.15 malem kita malah main kartu (di samping belajar, wakakakakakaka.... :D). Jam 10 malem, temenku balik dan aku ngelanjutin belajar deh. Jam 11 malem, aku nonton rerun terakhir dari TAR All-Stars, he3... :) Jam 12 aku rencana mau tidur, tapi masalahnya adalah AKU NGGAK MERASA NGANTUK!!! Arrrggghhhh.... . Sekitar jam 1.15 pagi akhirnya bisa tidur deh saya

Jam 6.30 pagi ini alarm membangunkan aku, dan aku masi ngantuk... :( Jadi, akhirnya jam 6.50 pagi aku beneran bangun. Aku trus mandi dan makan pagi deh (4 biji donat yang aku beli kemarin). Trus, aku ke kampus deh

Jam 8 pagi, tesnya dimulai, Dan arrrrgggghhhhh.... . Kesemua 4 soalnya susah... :( Hmm, proses utamanya ga sesusah itu sih sebenernya, tetapi proses menghitungnya yang amat susah sekali dan membingungkan karena kita kan nggak boleh pake kalkulator. Dan itulah masalah utamaku pagi tadi. Bayangin nih: kita harus menghitung arc sin (16 / akar 377) tanpa kalkulator!! Sebelumnya, harus melakukan beberapa pengingtegralan dan penurunan implisit sampai dapet ke bentuk arc sin (16/akar 377), arrrggghhh.... :( :( Hmm, aku skarang sih berharap penilaiannya ga berdasar hasil doank, tp lebih fokus ke cara kita menyelesaikan soalnya (proses)... :)

Btw, sebenernya siang tadi pada rencana mau nonton film sih, tapi karena ga ada film yang menarik di waktu yang pas, akhirnya rencananya batal deh... :(

Yaay, akhirnya besok bebas!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment