Tuesday, March 06, 2007

#300 - Three Hundred and Tuesday!!

ENGLISH

Finally, this is entry number 300!! Yaaayyy... :) The number of entries reached the number 200 at this time, and that was 6 months ago. So it means in average, there were 16.67 entries per month. THX 4 da support!! :)

Btw, as you can read at my previous entry, this Tuesday was a hard and exhausting day for me since I had 2 quiz and 3 homeworks to submit. So, for yesterday I got some plans:
1. finish all the homeworks (well, I had finished them all actually yesterday evening, I just needed to recheck it)
2. go back to boarding-house before 8 PM then watched The Amazing Race All-Stars
3. discuss the homeworks with my friend
4. study for LOGIC (quiz)
5. study for Discrete Math (quiz)
Well, nice plans, rite??

In fact, things went smoothly from number 1 until 3. But after number 3 was done, I turned my TV on and I watched the show "Empat Mata" which is so popular rite now, he3... :) Then, my friend came and we watched it and chatted. At 11 PM, the show was finished, and I switched my TV to AXN and I watched another program. At 12 AM, I went to bed. So, the conclusion: "I DIDN'T STUDY FOR THE QUIZ!!!" wakakakakakaka...

Today, at 11 AM, I had a discrete math quiz, and apparently, it was so easy!! Yaay!! Even though I didn't study, I think I still can get the score 100... :D The next quiz was LOGIC. At 1 PM, the lecture started, and when the quiz started, the first 10 questions were about memorizing things from the book!! Because I didn't study, so looking at the questions, I could only do 5 out of 10, that's so bad... :( But then the lecturer said: "From these 10, you guys only have to do 5 of them!!". What!?!?!?! OMG, I was SOOO LUCKY. Well, there were another 11 questions (and we only had to pick another 6, so we did a total of 11 questions), but the last 11 were so easy, and even if we had to do all of them, that wouldn't be a matter, he3... :) So, moral of the story: "there are something which are out of our control since sometimes luck also plays apart, he3... :) ".

Btw, yesterday I watched TAR All-Stars, and once again, Rob&Amber were team number 1!! Wow, that's crazy, only 3 episodes passed and 3 times being the winner?? They were so great. David&Mary got eliminated (not a surprise, they were not a strong team). Yesterday the race was still on the country of Chile, and the Road-Block was to move sting-ray (fish breeding) and the Detour was about to choose between Vertical Limit or River Wild (well, for me, I think it's better to take River Wild, he3... :D)

BAHASA INDONESIA


Akhirnya, ini adalah posting nomer 300!! Yaaayyy... :) Nomer postingan mencapai angka 200 pada waktu ini, dan itu adalah 6 bulan yang lalu. Jadi hal ini berarti bahwa secara rata-rata, ada 16,67 postingan per-bulan. THX ya atas dukungannya!! :)

Btw, seperti yang bisa dibaca pada postingan sebelumnya, Selasa ini adalah hari yang berat dan melelahkan buat saya soalnya aku ada 2 kuis dan 3 PR untuk dikumpulkan. Jadi, kemarin aku punya rencana:
1. menyelesaikan semua PR (hmm, sebenere kemarin sore dah selesai semua sih, cuma tinggal ngoreksi ulang aja)
2. balik ke kos sebelum jam 8 malem dan nonton The Amazing Race All-Stars
3. mendiskusikan PR sama temenku
4. belajar LOGIKA (kuis)
5. belajar matematika diskret (kuis)
rencana yang bagus kan??

Pada kenyataannya, semua berjalan dengan mulus dari nomer 1 sampe 3. Tapi habis nomer 3 selesai, aku nyalain TV dan nonton TV Show "Empat Mata" yang lagi populer sekarang, he3... :) Trus temenku dateng dan kita nonton deh nih acara dan ngobrol juga. Jam 11 malem, acaranya selesai, dan aku mindah saluran ke AXN dan nonton acara lain. Jam 12 tengah malem, aku bobok deh. Jadi, kesimpulannya: "AKU NGGAK BELAJAR BUAT KUIS!!!" wakakakakakaka...

Hari ini jam 11 pagi aku ada kuis matematika diskret, dan ternyata gampang tuh!! Yaay!! Jadi walaupun ga belajar kayanya masih bisa tuh dapet nilai 100... :D Kuis selanjutnya adalah LOGIKA. Jam 1 siang, kuliahnya dimulai, dan ketika kuisnya dimulai, 10 soal pertama adalah hafalan dari buku!! Yah, karena aku ga belajar jadi waktu baca soalnya aku cuma bisa jawab 5 tuh dari 10 soal, nggak bagus deh... :( Tapi kemudian dosennya ngomong: "Dari 10 ini, kalian kerjakan cukup hanya 5 soal saja!! Apa!?!?!?! Ya Tuhan, aku beruntung sekaliiiii. Trus, ada 11 soal lainnya (dan kita cuma perlu milih 6 soal, jadi totalnya kita ngerjain 11 soal), tapi 11 sisanya gampang sih, bukan hafalan soale, jadi walaupun kita harus mengerjakan semuanya, nggak masalah, he3... :) Jadi, moral dari cerita ini: "ada beberapa hal yang diluar kontrol kita dan kadang-kadang hoki juga ikut ambil bagian, he3... :)"

Btw, kemarin ntn TAR All-Stars, dan lagi-lagi Rob&Amber adalah tim nomer 1!! Gila, baru 3 babak dan 3 kali juara?? Memang hebat mereka. David&Mary tereliminasi (ga kaget sih, emang mereka bukan tim yang kuat koq). Kemarin masih di dalam negara Chile pertandingannya, Road-Block-nya adalah mindahin ikan pari (Fish Breeding), dan Detour-nya memilih antara Vertical Limit atau River Wild (kayanya mendingan River Wild deh kalo untuk aku, he3... :D).

No comments:

Post a Comment