Sunday, November 26, 2006

#247 - Working Under-Pressure

ENGLISH

For this semester, there were 2 English Assignments to finish. The first one was submitted before UTS, and the second one was submitted last Friday. However, according to what my lecturer said in the beginning of the class, the second assignment was supposed to be submitted 2 weeks before UAS, and two weeks before UAS is next week (arrggghhh, now I realize that UAS is coming!!). Last Friday (17/11), I was absent from the lectures that day (Micro Economics and English) since I thought there was NO Micro Economics Lecture for that Friday (apparently my lecturer canceled to cancel the class... :( ), and English, well, I was just lazy to attend the class if there was NO Micro Economics Class, he3... :D. Unfortunately, at that time my English lecturer asked us to submit the second task the next week (last Friday) and I didn't know that. So, when last Friday Morning my friend told me that that afternoon I was supposed to submit the assignment, I was pretty shocked!!

Luckily, I had already made that assignment, not 100% finished yet (since I didn't know I was supposed to submit it that day), but had already been around 80%. So, after Micro Economics Class, I was absent from a BTS (Intra-Math Magazine) meeting and Komat 2007 (Math Competition 2007) meeting, and went back to my boarding house, then completing the remaining 20%, printing it, and giving some last touch... :D And it was finally finished... :)

I think sometimes I enjoy working under-pressure, when I have to be hurry, things just go unpredictably, etc. But in the end, when I nail it, I get more satisfaction than if everything always goes on track... :D


BAHASA INDONESIA

Untuk semester ini, ada 2 tugas Bahasa Inggris untuk diselesaikan. Yang pertama dikumpulkan sebelum UTS, dan yang kedua dikumpulkan kemarin Jumat. Tetapi, berdasarkan apa yang dosen saya bilang di awal-awal kelas, tugas kedua tug seharusnya dikumpul 2 minggu sebelum UAS, dan dua minggu sebelum UAS adalah minggu depan (arrggghhh, sekarang aku sadar kalo UAS sudah hampir tiba!!). Kemarin Jumat (17/11), aku ga masuk kuliah loh hari itu (Ekonomi Mikro sama Bahasa Inggris), soale aku kira kan ga ada kuliah Ekonomi Mikro untuk Jumat itu (dan ternyata dosennya batal untuk membatalkan kelas... :( ), dan Bahasa Inggris, hmm, aku sih cuma males masuk kelas kalo ga ada kuliah Ekonomi Mikro, he3... :D. Malangnya, waktu itu dosen Bahasa Inggris saya nyuruh kita untuk ngumpulin tugas kedua minggu depannya (kemarin Jumat) dan aku kan nggak tahu itu. Jadi, waktu kemarin Jumat pagi temenku ngomong ke aku kalo seharusnya tugas Bahasa Inggris sudah dikumpul, aku lumayan shock loh!!

Untungnya, aku udah buat tuh tugas sih, belum selesai 100% (kan aku nggak tahu kalo kemarin harus dikumpul) tapi baru sekitar 80%an lah. Jadi, habis kuliah Ekonomi Mikro, kemarin aku ga ikut pertemuan BTS (majalah intra-mat) dan Komat 2007 (Kompetisi Mat 2007 ntar), dan balik ke kos saya, trus menyelesaikan sisa 20% tersebut, trus nge-print, trus memberi beberapa sentuhan terakhir... :D Dan akhirnya selesai deh... :)

Kayaknya kadangkala aku lumayan menikmati kerja di bawah tekanan, ketika aku harus terburu-buru, beberapa hal nggak terduga, dan lain lain. Tapi ketika pada akhirnya aku berhasil, kayanya aku mendapakan kepuasan yang lebih daripada kalo segalanya sesuai dengan yang sudah direncanakan... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment