Monday, July 03, 2006

#169 - Clueless and confused!!!

ENGLISH

Arrgghhh.... . Today I don't know what to write here, I'm so clueless.... :(

Well, actually beside clueless, I'm also a bit confused about this issue: "When should I go to school to take (and also stamp) my STK and STTB?" There are (at least) 2 versions about it. The first one is next Tuesday (which means tomorrow), and the second one is next Wednesday (the day after tomorrow). I think I'm gonna believe the latter, because this info, as my friends said, came from my school's secretary while the former came from the security guard. Without any offense to all security guards, I think in this situation, we should believe more to the school secretary right?? Because she manages or at least knows more about school's activity than the security guard... :) But I'm still waiting for further info, he3... :) >>> this is not really necessary to be written here, isn't it??



BAHASA INDONESIA

Arrgghhh.... . Hari ini aku nggak tau apa yang harus ditulis disini, aku bener-bener nggak ada ide.... :(

Hmm, sebenernya disamping nggak ada ide, aku juga sedikit bingung sih sama masalah ini: "Kapan sih aku mesti pergi ke sekolah untuk mengambil (dan mengecap) STK dan STTBku?" Ada (paling nggak) 2 versi tentang ini. Yang pertama adalah besok Selasa (yang berarti besok), dan yang kedua besok Rabu (yang berarti lusa). Kayaknya sih aku bakalan lebih mempercayai yang kedua soalnya info ini, sesuai kata temenku, katanya didapat dari sekretaris sekolahku sementara yang pertama datang dari satpam sekolah. Tanpa maksud menyinggung semua satpam, aku rasa di dalam situasi seperti ini, kita perlu untuk lebih percaya ke sekretaris sekolah kan?? Soalnya kan dia yang mengatur atau paling nggak tahu lebih tentang aktivitas sekolah daripada satpan... :) Tapi aku masih menunggu info selanjutnya, he3... :) >>> nah, nggak penting untuk ditulis kan??

No comments:

Post a Comment