Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup starts TODAY!!!



ENGLISH

All soccer mania all over the world must be very happy and excited today since the worldwide event which is held only once in four years, THE WORLD CUP, starts today....

I am not a soccer mania actually, and also seldom (or never) watching football match, but for World Cup, I don't know why but I am pretty interested in it. Even probably I don't watch the match, but I also feel pretty curious to know the result... :) Four years ago when this event was held in Korea-Japan (I was in the second year of Junior High-School) I also felt the same....



::: The World Cup

INDONESIAN

Semua penggila sepakbola di seluruh dunia pasti sangat senang hari ini soalnya even dunia yang diadakan sekali dalam empat tahun, PIALA DUNIA, dimulai hari ini ....

Aku bukanlah penggila bola sebenernya, dan juga jarang banget (atau malah nggak pernah) nonton pertandingan bola, tapi untuk Piala Dunia, aku nggak tahu kenapa tapi aku lumayan tertarik loh. Biarpun mungkin aku nggak nonton pertandingannya, tapi aku ngerasa lumayan penasaran untuk tahu hasilnya.... :) Empat tahun yang lalu ketika even ini diadakan di Korea-Jepang (aku lagi kelas 2 SMP waktu itu) aku juga merasakan hal yang sama....


No comments:

Post a Comment