Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday (The Fourth Day of My Holiday)

ENGLISH

This morning, I got up at 8.45 AM, and then I continued doing my final practical examination paper for religion. Unfortunately, at about 10.40 AM, one of my brother's friend came and of course, my brother seized this computer from me. Well, my paper hasn’t finished yet. I hope tomorrow it will have already done because next Saturday I will have to hand it in to my teacher, and on Monday, I will have my final practical examination for it.

At 3 PM, my friends asked me to go the karyoke again for 2 hours. We started at 3.40 PM and ended at 5.40 PM. We then went to PKL to have dinner. It was damn cheap!! (it's located near two universities and one high-school, and of course many boarding houses and dormitories around there, so it's very obvious that it's cheap... :D). Then we went to my house to watch the top 8 show of American Idol 2006. Wow, they performed great (except Ace Young and Bucky Covington. Well, I think (and also hope) Ace will be eliminated on Thursday). We then played computer and copied some mp3s until 10 PM, and then they went back home.

Yesterday, I bought a new stuff again for my computer. It's a microphone... . You can see the pic below.

::: My new microphone

INDONESIAN

Pagi ini aku bangun jam 8.45 pagi, trus aku ngelanjutin ngerjain tugas akhir untuk ujian praktek pendidikan religiositas. Sayangnya, sekitar jam 10.40an, salah satu dari temennya adikku dateng, jadi ya jelas aja adikku ngerebut nih komputer dari aku. Akhirnya tugasku itu belum selesai. Aku harap sih besok moga2 semuanya dah selesai soalnya besok Sabtu nih tugas mesti dikumpulin ke guruku dan besok Senennya aku bakalan ujian praktek untuk mata pelajaran ini.

Jam 3 sore, temenku ngajak aku pergi ke karaoke lagi selama 2 jam. Kita mulai jam 3.40 sore dan selesainya jam 5.40 sore. Kita trus pergi ke PKL untuk makan malam. Gila, murah bener!! (ya kan itu terletak di deket 2 buah universitas dan satu SMA, otomatis ada banyak rumah kos juga disitu dan ada jg beberapa asrama, jadi ya kelas aja lah kalo murah... :D)./ Trus habis itu kita pergi ke rumahku nonton show 8 besar-nya American Idol 2006. Wow, ternyata bagus-bagus (kecuali Ace Young dan Bucky Covington. Aku kira (dan harap) Ace bakalan tereliminasi Kamis besok). Kita trus main komputer dan ngopi beberapa mp3 sampe jam 10 malem. Habis itu mereka pulang.

Kemarin, aku beli barang baru untuk kompterku lagi, yaitu sebuah mikrofon... . Ada tuh gambarnya di atas...

No comments:

Post a Comment