Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally!!!

ENGLISH

Finally it's Friday!! The last day of my final practical examination for me (yea, only for me. Actually the last day for my class is tomorrow but because tomorrow I have a competition, the test that should be taken tomorrow, has already been taken yesterday).

If I was unlucky in physics examination (I got hard task), I wasn't unlucky in the last two tests (chemistry and biology), I got the easy ones. Yesterday, I had my chemistry practical examination. Well, honestly, I was very very nervous and pretty afraid if I forgot what to do when I was in it. My exam started at 9 AM and before that, I prepared myself outside the lab in nervous. Then, at 9 AM, we came inside the room and took the lottery. I got number 1 (matery transformation), which is one of the most easiest experiment from all 8 kinds of tasks. However, because I was still pretty nervous (I was sweating also), I wasn't careful in doing one thing. I cut the magnesium tape too long and when I burnt it, it flared up too long and burnt some paper below it, luckily I brought cloth so I could extinguish the fire. I got point reducement I think... :(

This morning, I got my final biology practical test. Just like yesterday, I was nervous also. Then, when the time came, I went inside the lab and took the lotterty. I got number 7 (monocotile stalk). I thought it was gonnabe hard, because cutting the stalk was very difficult since we had to cut it very carefully and also very thin so it's clear when we observed it with microscope. But, on the second try, I got it right. It was thin enough to be observed and that's good!!

Tomorrow I will have the semi-final round of the biology competition. My team gets number 31 which will compete at 14.30 PM tomorrow (the last match during the day). All of my school's teams are in group A.

Talking about American Idol 2006, the Result Show this week was very unpredictable. Simon apologized to Katharine because he thought that the judges were unfair to her last Tuesday (I said Katharine was under-reated). Then, the result was surprising. Katharine McPhee and Chris Daughtry were in the top two of votes, in other side, Kellie Pickler and Paris Bennett were in the bottom two!! Finally Kellie was in the bottom two!!

::: Top and Bottom two this week

INDONESIAN

Akhirnya ini hari Jumat!! Hari terakhir dari ujian praktek untuk aku (ya, cuma untuk aku. Sebenernya hari terakhir untuk kelasku tuh besok, cuma karena besok aku mesti ikut lomba, jadi tes yang harusnya dilakuin besok, sudah aku kerjakan kemarin).

Kalo aku nggak berutnugn di ujian fisika (aku dapet tugas yang susah), aku nggak tidak beruntung di dua tes yang terakhir (kimia dan biologi), aku pas dapet tugas yang lumayan gampang. Kemarin, aku ujin akhir praktek kimia-ku. Sujujurnya aja, aku kemarin tuh bener-bener deg-degan banget dan agak takut kalo misalnya nanti pas lagi kerja tiba-tiba aku lupa mesti ngapain. Ujianku dimulai jam 9 pagi dan sebelum itu, aku mempersiapkan diriku di depan ruang lab dalam suasana tegang. Trus, jam 9 pagi, kita dipersilakan masuk ruangan dan ngambil ujian. Aku dapet nomer 1 (perubahan materi), yang merupakan salah satu yang termudah dari 8 macam percobaan. Tetapi, karena aku tuh kemarin deg-degan (aku keringatan juga loh), aku nggak hati-hati pas melakukan satu tugas kecil. Aku memotoong pita magnesiumnya agak kepanjangan dan waktu aku membakar tuh pita, tuh pita menyala terlalu terang dan lama trus membakar kertas di bawahnya, untungnya aku membawa serbet jadi aku bisa memadamkan tuh api. Aku dapet pengurangan nilai deh kayaknya... :(

Pagi ini, aku ujian praktek akhir untuk biologi. Kayak kemarin, aku juga deg-degan. Trus, waktu waktunya tiba, aku masuk ke lab dan ngambil undian. Aku pas dapet nomer 7 (batang monokotil). Pertamanya aki kira itu bakalan susah juga, soalnya memotong tuh batang susah banget soalnya kan kita harus memotongnya dengan hati-hati dan tipis sehingga tuh batang jelas kalo kita amati lewat mikroskop. Tapi, di usaha yang kedua, aku mendapatkannya. Tuh batang udah cukup tipis dan itu bagus!!

Besok aku bakalan mengikuti babak semi-final untuk lomba biologi. Timku mendapat nomer 31 yang akan bertanding pukul 14.30 soang besok (pertandingan terakhir hari itu). Semua team dari sekolahku masuk di grup A.

Ngomong-ngomong tentang American Idol 2006, Result Shownya minggu ini bener-bener nggak terduga. Simon meminta maaf sama Katharine soalnya menurutku, para juri nggak adik sama dia Selasa kemarin (aku bilang Katharine dinilai terlalu rendah). Trus, hasilnya juga mengagetkan. Katharine McPhee dan Chris Daughtry berada di 2 teratas (ini sih ngak ngagetin, memang layak), sementara di sisi lain, Kellie Pickler sama Paris Bennet berada di dua terendah!! Akhirnya Kellie berada di dua terendah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment